Wimgo takes pride in showing unbiased reviews on user satisfaction in our ratings and reports. We do not allow paid placements in any of our ratings, rankings, or reports.
Here are some questions you can ask a real estate agent;
● How long have you been an agent?
● Do you have any licenses or certifications?
● Do you work full-time or part-time as an agent?
● Do you work with both buyers and sellers?
● What is the ratio of buyers to sellers that you represent?
● Do you have references I can call?
● Have you helped buyers find homes in these areas?
● Will I be working with you individually, or with a team?
● How do you help buyers compete in this market?
● How does your commission work?
● What other fees should I be aware of?
The first thing you can do is to get referrals or recommendations and then proceed to have several options before making your decision. Research each agent/agency and also schedule an interview with each potential one. Get reviews and also request references and have a look at them. You can then proceed to ask questions and also go with someone you feel most comfortable with.
Usually, agent fees are paid by Landlords unless the tenant has an agent of their own. The agent fees must have been agreed and unless the tenant was brought in by an agent, they are not obliged to pay any amount of money to the agents.
The cost of hiring a real estate agent to oversee the buying or selling of properties for you might depend on a few factors like the experience and reputation of the company/agent as well as the kind of services to be offered. Generally, you can expect to pay between 6% – 10% of the total agreed contract amount.
A real estate agency is an organization that helps clients in the process of purchasing, renting, or selling properties. They are experts who are able to advise their clients about the market conditions, and also provide guidance on how to go about either buying, selling, or leasing their properties.
Talk with a vendor expert for free. Get a list of companies
that will be great for you in just 15 minutes.