Wimgo was founded after years of our team members working to find quality service providers and being unable to rely upon reviews, which are often biased and not left by trained professionals. Hence, we sought out to create an unbiased professional standard to review professionals across many categories to help business owners achieve high quality and more consistent outcomes working with service providers.
Wimgo is a team of dedicated professionals which review tens of thousands of service providers and systematically screen and rank them using proprietary methods. By doing so, it helps companies find the best service providers to select, which are likely to deliver the most consistently high quality outcomes. To date – Wimgo has helped create over 1 M connections with service providers with 95% of them being positive experiences.
Wimgo has a multi-phase process to select and screen companies. It first uses its data team to compile information on all candidates. It then screens the companies at high volume to eliminate any ones with red flags including unresolved complaints or legal issues.
Once determining qualified companies – it conducts a thorough a detailed analysis on each company using six main screening criteria through a manual review and an analysis of their reviews. These criteria are focused around:
• Reputation: Analysis of all reviews across verifiable platforms to determine overall sentiment.
• Expertise: Team experience and knowledge, along with number of years in business.
• Service Quality: The quality of service delivered measured by quality, speed, and value.
• Consistency: Rate at which the business consistently produce high quality outcomes.
• Customer Service: Reputation and quality of customer experience departments.
The team at Wimgo also produces unique and helpful insights for many people seeking to hire service providers for their business. It follows the latest trends and technologies to deliver recommendations, tips, and methods to help you have higher quality outcomes with the companies you do business with.