Hopkins Machine – Wimgo

Hopkins Machine Corporation was founded in 1908 by Charles Stecher. In the years following, his company produced high-quality machines for a variety of industries and became one of the largest machine shops in Chicago at that time. Today, it continues to produce durable equipment which has proven its worth – machinery from this era is still operating today!