Hillhurst Tax Group


10 -50

Annual Revenue


Hourly Rate


At Hillhurts they know that only a CPA, enrolled agent, or a tax attorney can rePresent you before the IRS and State. They have all 3 on staff. They do not employ sales staff that works on commission. All of their supporting staff have a degree in taxation or are currently working to get their enrolled agent license and will have the technical expertise to identify your tax Problem.

Los Angeles,ca
Service Focus